Do you require my passport scan?
Normally you are not required to send us your passport scan. All you need to do is just fill out our Vietnam visa online form with all your detailed information.
However, in some case, you are required to do so because the Immigration Office may need to verify your passport number, such as: Chinese citizens.
- How Vietnam Visa On Arrival Works?
- Download Form
- How to settle the payment?
- Legitimate Approval Letter & Visa procedures at Vietnam Airports
- How do I receive my visa approval letter?
- Can I travel without the letter and get the visa when I arrive?
- How safe are my credit card details?
- What credit/debit cards are accepted for online payment?
- What if my passport has expired?
- How long does it take to complete the procedure at Vietnam airport?
- My credit card number is correct, but it is not accepted. Why?
- What is service fee?
- What if my arrival airport changes?
- Can I get visa to Vietnam upon arrival if I come to Vietnam by ship or land?
- How long in advance should I apply for a visa?
- Need a single or multiple entries visa?
- How to fill in the Vietnam visa On Arrival Form (Entry/Exit Form) ?
- In urgent case, how fast can I get Vietnam visa approval letter?
- Do I have to provide you with my exact arrival date?
- Can you apply 6-month visas in Vietnam?
- Where to get the visa stamp?
- How can I extend my visa when I am in Vietnam?
- What is the photo requirement for Vietnam visa on arrival?
- How much total do I have to pay for Vietnam Visa on arrival?
- Which documents have I show to get Vietnam Visa Stamp at the airport?
- How many types of Vietnam visa on arrival are there?
- What is Vietnam Visa approval letter?
- What is the stamping fee?
- Who needs Visa to Vietnam?
- What is Vietnam visa on arrival?